domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2016

Love my life (Robbie Williams)

Love my life (Robbie Williams)

Tether your soul to me
I will never let go completely
One day your hands will be
Strong enough to hold me

I might not be there for all your battles
But you'll win them eventually
I'll pray that I'm giving you all that matters
So one day you'll say to me

I love my life
I am powerful
I am beautiful
I am free
I love my life
I am wonderful
I am magical
I am me
I love my life

I am not my mistakes
And God knows I've made a few
I started to question the angels
And the answer they gave was you

I cannot promise there won't be sadness
I wish I could take it from you
But you'll find the courage to face the madness
And sing it because it's true

Chorus

Find the others
With hearts
Like yours
Run far, run free
I'm with you

Chorus (x2)

And finally
I'm where I wanna be

Amo mi vida (Robbie Williams)

Ata tu alma a mí
Nunc a te soltaré completamente
Un día tus manos serán
Lo suficientemente fuertes para sostenerme

Puede que no esté ahí para todas tus batallas
Pero con el tiempo las ganarás
Rezo para darte todo lo que importa
De forma que algún día me digas

Amo mi vida
Soy poderoso
Soy bello
Soy libre
Amo mi vida
Soy maravilloso
Soy mágico
Soy yo
Amo mi vida

Yo no soy mis errores
Y Dios sabe que he cometido unos pocos
Empecé a interrogar a los ángeles
Y la respuesta que dieron eras tú

No puedo prometerte que no habrá tristeza
Desearía poder librarte de ella
Pero encontrarás el valor para afrontar la locura
Y cantar porque es verdad

Estribillo

Encuentra a otros
Con corazones
Como el tuyo
Corre lejos, corre libre
Estoy contigo

Estribillo (x2)

Y al final
Estoy donde quiero estar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario